This page is aimed at providing you with useful publications on agrobiodiversity and it’s various components that you may find useful to your work or research activities. As we further develop this page, please contact us if you would like to add a publication or link .
- Agriculture and biodiversity connections for sustainable development : a discussion paper from the Bureau of Rural Sciences
- Agricultural Biodiversity in Smallholder Farms of East Africa. Edited by Fidelis Kaihura and Michael Stocking
- Does adaptive management of natural resources enhance resilience to climate change? This paper by Emma Tompkins and Neil Adger suggests that building resilience into both human and ecological systems is an effective way to cope with environmental change characterized by future surprises or unknowable risks.
- Ecosystem services as a tool for production improvement in organic farming : the role and impact of biodiversity
- How farmers use agrobiodiversity to cope with climatic variability and community change.
- Information and Views for the CBD Expert Group on traditional knowledge associated with genetic resources, Hyderabad, 16-19 June 2009
- Pilot analysis of global ecosystems : agroecosystems