Personal Website: NA
- Landscape, climate change and agro-biodiversity”. Bioversity International, Cochabamba, Bolivia.
- Literature and field research on definition of roles and responsibilities of custodian farmers in communities near the Titicaca Lake.
- Analysis of the impact on municipal policies of climate change adaptation actions developed by communities in three regions of Bolivia: Aiquile (Cochabamba), Challapata (Oruro), and Padcaya (Tarija).
- Translating adaptation to climate change into practice. Three case studies of institutional change in Bolivia.
Conversations that Germinate in Knowledge. Local Management of Biodiversity. Perceptions of Climate Change.
- Economic, Socio-cultural and Ecological Sustainability of the Organic Production of Quinoa in the Southern Highlands in Potosí, Bolivia.
- Economic, socio cultural, and ecological sustainability evaluation of succesional agroforetry in three study cases in the Alto Beni region in Bolivia.
Fields of Expertise: Agroforestry, Climate change, Documentation / Information, Farming systems, Natural Resource Management, Sociology